Azunia 2 Year Black Extra-Aged Special Reserve Anejo Tequila 750mlMore from Azunia Tequila
Bold, distinct, and artfully crafted, Azunia Black Tequila undergoes two years of extra aging before making its way to your glass. Every bottle produced is hand-signed by Master Distiller Salvador Rivera Cardona, making this ultra-premium, deep amber-colored sipping tequila the perfect gift for the true connoisseur.
- Made with 100% pure Weber Blue Agave grown in dedicated fields of the Tequila valley
- Pinas harvested by hand and roasted 36 hours in traditional clay hornos
- Fermented naturally in open-air vats with wild borne yeast
- Finished with double pot still distillation
- Aged 2 years in American Oak barrels
- Every bottle numbered and signed by Master Distiller Salvador Rivera Cordona