This Eight Reserve Anejo by 818 Tequila began with an ambitious goal: to become one of the greatest tequilas ever crafted. In the heart of Jalisco, Mexico, 818's Master Tequileros used their decades of expertise and passion to develop Eight Reserve by 818.
- TASTE Cooked agave, vanilla, cinnamon, dried berries, and praline
- AROMA Vanilla, clove & cinnamon, toasted nuts, honey, orange peel, and black cherry
- BODY & COLOR Light amber with copper hues, full bodied
- FINISH Very long silk, rich and full bodied
- Finish Prolonged and silky smooth, elegant aftertaste with fruit and spiced accents
Sign in to leave feedback on Eight Reserve Anejo by 818 Tequila 750ml Log In