- 95% Rye
- 14-Years Aged
- First Rye finished in Armagnac Barrels
- New Danforth Pewter Mortimer Stopper
- Barrel Strengh
This IVth. edition of The Boss Hog, The Black Prince, is a tribute to the great spirits of Europe. This is the first Rye Whiskey ever finished in Armagnac casks, straight from France.
The result is extraordinary. A fine balance between American power and French sophistication. There's nothing else like it.
- Nose: Toasted almonds, plum, fig, allspice and warm apple crisp.
- Palate: Bold, powerful spice, apricot, clove and cinnamon sugar. A drop of water brings out notes citrus fruits and black tea.
- Finish: Exceptionally long, with burnt sugar, toasted marshmallows, dried fruits and a gentle oak spice.
Sign in to leave feedback on WhistlePig The Boss Hog IV The Black Prince Rye Whiskey 750ml Log In