We believe in your right to privacy. What information do we gather? How do we use it? When you place an order, Liquorama needs to know your full name, credit card number and expiration date as they appear on the credit card. We also need your billing address, shipping address, home phone number and email address.
This information allows to fill your order, contact you regarding your order, and ship your order to you. Protecting your information When an order is placed at Liquorama, we use a secure server. The secure server software (SSL) encrypts all information you enter into the form before it sends it to us.
By displaying the Secure Certificate, Liquorama has agreed to notify users of:
- What personally identifiable information Liquorama collects.
- What personally identifiable information third parties collect through the Web site.
- What organization collects the information.
- How Liquorama uses the information.
- With whom Liquorama may share user information.
- What choices are available to users regarding collection, use and distribution of the information.
- What measures Liquorama takes to protect the information under its control.
- How users can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Disclosure of Personal Information Liquorama will not sell, trade or rent personal information about our customers or visitors to others. We will never willfully disclose any information about any of our customers to any third party without first receiving that individuals permission.