Fuenteseca Reserva Extra Anejo 2006 11 Year Old Tequila 750ml

More from Fuenteseca Tequila

  • SKU: hwg499
  • UPC: 741638952032
  • Shipping: Calculated at Checkout
Adding to cart… The item has been added
The availability of this product is limited and subject to change.

Distilled in June 2006, 20% of this lot is comprised of tequila distilled in copper doublecolumn stills and 80% is tequila distilled in alembic copper pot stills. After distillation the spirits were married together, with 90% then laid into in American white oak previously used to age California red wine, and the remaining 10% barreled in used dark French Oak. The filled casks were housed for 11 years, at 3,800" elevation, in the town of Tequila, Jalisco in a cool-climate subterranean storeroom. Master distiller Enrique Fonseca determined that 41.7% ABV was the optimal proof for this remarkable 11 year selection.

An enticing bronze hue and rich, oily viscosity build anticipation that is quickly rewarded once the bottle is opened. Lush aromas of red apple and soft floral vanilla lead to a moderate woodiness displaying dry apricot, toasted almond and dark caramel, with a subtle pepperiness. A slightly higher alcohol proof extends a semisweet finish of buttered toast and green tea.

83.4 Proof
Sign in to leave feedback on Fuenteseca Reserva Extra Anejo 2006 11 Year Old Tequila 750ml Log In