Calumet Farm Single Rack Black 15 Year Old Bourbon Whiskey is the pinnacle of the Calumet Farm Bourbon family. It represents the premium quality our brand is known for, as well as the hard-earned badge of patience. Allowing our bourbon to age slowly in Kentucky-only rick houses is a testament to doing things the right way - the way bourbon should be done. All barrels used to craft these rare batches are aged in a single, center cut rack. This expression of the Calumet Farm Bourbon family is our most aged and highest proof to date. It is Non-Chill Filtered for added depth of character and color.
- Color: Deep amber throughout with shimmering highlights of copper and sun-yellow
- Nose: Upon Uncorking: notes of oak and wood char are notable
- Nose: After Breathing: complex scents of dark fruit and sweet corn
- Taste: Bold flavors of oak, aged spice and toasted grains are present while toffee and a subtle smoky-sweetness roll across the palate
- Finish: A lingering finish mellows, leaving sweet tobacco and rye flavors with a slightly dry mouth feel
- 105 Proof
Sign in to leave feedback on Calumet Farm Single Rack Black 15 Year Old Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey 750ml Log In