6 Drinks To Serve With Jose Cuervo Tequila
Welcome to your personaltequila haven where we will serve delicious drinks sprinkled with good memories. Come along with us as we spill our best-kept secrets about the most flavorful drinks to serve that feature the legendary Jose Cuervo tequila.
During the summer, bars worldwide serve margaritas and Palomas made with Jose Cuervo tequila. The world's best-selling brand of tequila from, arguably, the oldest active distillery. Even when the summer is over, and well, winter is coming, you can still enjoy a tequila concoction. The people behind the Jose Cuervo family of products created a plethora of cocktails perfect for sunny days and cold evenings, regardless of the weather.
Cuervo tequila is easy to consume on its own and can also be used in cocktails, especially with the summer's vibrant citrus drinks. Jose Cuervo's smooth taste is a great addition to any mixed drink.
Why Jose Cuervo Tequila?
In 1758, José Antonio de Cuervo y Valdés began growing blue agave plants in the Taberna de Cuervo field in central Mexico. The blue agave plant is a water-holding plant that he soon discovered can be used to make tequila. Almost 40 years later, José Maria Guadalupe Cuervo y Montana was granted permission from the king of Spain to produce tequila and distribute it to the world.
The Cuervo family has been producing tequila at La Rojeña, the oldest active distillery in Latin America, ever since. The Beckmann family of Mexico, descended from Don José Antonio de Cuervo, still runs Jose Cuervo. The company's sixth-generation leader, Juan-Domingo Beckmann, is now at the helm.
Nowadays, Jose Cuervo produces a whole family of liquor, including Jose Cuervo Tequila Añejo, Plata, Reposado, and Especial. They also make bottles of ready-to-drink margaritas in several flavors and several other great products. Although any of the Jose Cuervo tequila can be enjoyed on its own as a shot or on the rocks, it's always fun to drink in interesting ways. There are hundreds of differentcocktail recipes that call for Cuervo tequila and here are a few favorites:
A good day begins when the sun rises and the possibilities are endless. You can almost taste that feeling with this cocktail. It got its name from its vibrant orange-like appearance.
- 1 part Jose Cuervo Especial® Silver
- 2 parts orange juice
- 1 tsp grenadine
- Orange wedges
- Maraschino cherries
- Put ice cubes in a highball glass and add tequila and orange juice. Stir. Slowly pour in grenadine and pour in the mixture.
- Garnish with orange wedge and cherry.
You thought only the UFC served knockouts?
Jose Cuervo Tequila: Hold my glass.
Whip up a large batch of this cocktail for your next get together and your guests will surely be knocked off their feet.
- 4 cups Cuervo tequila
- 4 cups cranberry juice
- 4 cups orange juice
- 4 cups grapefruit juice
- Orange slices
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the Jose Cuervo Especial® Silver with cranberry, grapefruit, and orange juices.
- Serve over ice with orange slices as a garnish.
- This recipe makes plenty for six people.
The Italian Margarita
The Italian Margarita has a sweet, savory, refined flavor compared to the tangy, Latin American classic. Though best served straight up, it can also be frozen and enjoyed in the future. Just slice up some lemons and this drink can be served at any moment.
Whether in Jersey City or Rome, an Italian Margarita is a refreshing new twist on an old classic.
- 2 ounces Cuervo tequila
- 1 ounce Amaretto
- 3 ounces orange juice
- 1 ounce lime juice
- Salt or sugar for rim
- Citrus fruit for garnish
- Fill a shaker with ice and add tequila, Amaretto, and juices.
- Shake vigorously.
- Put salt or sugar on the rim of your cup. Pour the margarita mix carefully after filling the glass halfway with ice.
- Slices of lemon, lime, or orange can be used as garnish.
The Matador tequila drink is a must-try for everyone who appreciates good tequila and good taste. 5 mins are all it takes to prepare this drink.
- 1 ounce of Cuervo tequila
- 2 ounces of pineapple juice
- 0.75 ounces of lime juice
- Add all of the ingredients to a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Shake thoroughly.
- Strain into a coupe orcocktail glass.
The release of Suicide Squad inspired the invention of the Deadshot Cocktail recipe to celebrate. Just like the character, this drink always hits the spot.
- 1 ounceJim Beam
- 1 ounceJack Daniels
- 1.5 ounces Cuervo tequila
- 3 ounces cola
- 2 tbsp simple syrup
- Black sanding sugar (sugar with purple food coloring)
- Rim a tall glass with a mix of the black sanding sugar and simple syrup.
- Fill your glass with 3/4 full of ice.
- Put your three Js of booze: Jose, Jim, and Jack.
- Add cola to top it off.
The Marigold cocktail is named for the beautiful flowers that are very important in Mexican culture. You'll especially see them used as decoration for Día de los Muertos, which is a celebration to remember and honor loved ones who are no longer with us. What better way to remember someone than with a delightful drink?
- 2 ounces Jose Cuervo Tradicional Reposado
- 2 ounces lime juice
- 1 ounce sweet potato puree
- 1 ounce mango puree
- 1 egg white
- Smoked paprika
- Add all ingredients to a tumbler.
- Shake well.
- Add ice and lightly shake.
- Strain into a coupe glass.
- Sprinkle smoked paprika on top of foam.
Some Jose Cuervo concoctions stand out, but there are countless ways to make a drink with this liquor. Changing the ingredients in these recipes is an easy and fun way to mix it up. Experiment with Jose Cuervo and find your new favorite!
Did you know thatresearch centers have found one shot of tequila is good for you? Who are you to dispute that fact?
To add Jose Cuervo to your liquor cabinet, order right online from Liquorama. We are a family-run online store that offers beer, wine, and spirits. We will ship your order directly to you!
Visit ourwebsite orreach out today for Jose Cuervo tequila and any other alcohol you need. Keep in mind, you have to be of legal drinking age to purchase Cuervo tequila. You will be required to show ID upon delivery. And please always drink responsibly.